Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus Willd.)
Satawar (Shatavari) is a pure herb extract. Satawar is considered to be the most helpful herb for women as it helps in balancing the female hormonal system. The main herbal rejuvenative for women, Satawar nourishes and cleanses the blood and the female reproductive organs thus supporting the body’s natural fertility. It nourishes the womb and ovum and supports the female organs for pregnancy. It also promotes body’s natural lactation. Satawar contains phyto-estrogens, the precursors of estrogen and is very useful for women who suffer from low natural estrogen levels as a result of menopause, hysterectomies or oophorectomies.
Benefits of Satawar :
- Satawar also increases libido.
- Satawar maintains healthy hormonal balance.
- Used in India as a best-known and most often-used herb for women.
- Satawar supports normal funcion of the immune and digestive system.
- Satawar supports normal production of breast milk for nursing mothers.
- Satawar supports reproductive health by toning and nourishing the female reproductive organs.
- Satawar treats PMS symptoms by relieving pain and controlling blood loss during menstruation.