Neem (Melia azadirachta Linn.)
The benefits and value of neem (Azadirachta indica) tree and all its parts, do not require any introduction. Their uses in curing and preventing many diseases not only in humans but also in animals have been known to mankind for long. Neem is also used to protect plants from pests and insects, neem is also used to stimulate the growth of plants as it is considered to be a natural manure without any toxic effects. We give below some of the most important benefits.
Benefits of Neem :
- Neem supports normal skin health
- Neem is helpful as a tonic and astringent that promotes wound healing.
- Neem supports normal, clean blood flow to the organs.
- Neem helps in fighting with the intestinal worms there by act as a de-worming agent.
- Neem extract is highly suggested in hyperacidity and epigastric pain.
- Good results of neem powder have also been seen in gastritis.
- Neem is widely and comprehensively used as powerful blood purifier.
- It is very supportive in curing urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Neem acts on all kinds of skin related problems and provides good relief.
- It helps in reducing surplus urination.
- It has given excellent results in diseases like gonorrhea and syphilis
Properties of Neem Being Used for Capsules :
- 1. Anti bacterial
- 2. Anti fungal
- 3. Anti Inflammatory
- 4. Anti viral
- 5. Blood purifying
- 6. Anti toxic
Neem Parts Used in Capsules :
- Neem leaf and its extracts
- Powdered bark and its extracts
- Neem seed extracts
- Neem oil
- Neem flower extracts
- Neem kernel