Karela (Momordica charantia Linn.)
Hashmi Karela is a pure herb extract. Karela also known as Bitter Melon or Momordica Charantia is a herb that helps regulate blood sugar levels and keeps body functions operating normally. Eating karela over long period of time significantly reduces glucose levels in the blood and urine. At least three different groups of constituents in Bitter Melon have been reported to have hypoglycemic (blood sugar lowering) or other actions of potential benefit in diabetes mellitus. These include a mixture of steroidal saponins known as charantin, insulin-like peptides, and alkaloids.
Benefits of Karela/Bitter Melon :
- Karela promotes normal sugar levels in blood and urine
- Karela helps to support is a good blood purifier.
- Karela promotes health of the pancreas
- Karela supports liver health
- Karela helps in digestion
- Karela promotes the body’s natural metabolism
- Karela is considered to be a powerful detoxifier
- Karela helps support a normal immune system function.