Amla (Emblica officinalis.)
Amla (Indian Gooseberry) is considered to be one of the strongest rejuvenation & anti- oxidant herbs. It is rich source of Vitamin C & iron. It helps increasing red blood cells & rebuilding as well as maintaining new tissues. It may help improve eyesight, stop bleeding of gums, relieving inflammation of the stomach and colon, cleanses the intestine.
Benefits of Amla
- Amla is a strong rejuvenative
- Amla helps balance stomach acids
- Amla improves food absorption
- Amla is an anti-oxidant and helps prevent premature aging
- Amla promotes the health of lungs and respiratory functions
- Amla supports brain functions
- Amla detoxifies and cleanses.
- Amla maintains reproductive health
- Amla strengthens immune system
- Amla acts as a coolant
- Amla with its strong vitamin content is very useful for scurvy
- Amla is excellent for maintaining skin health
- Amla helps in maintaining health of the eyes.